Have you ever gone to start your vehicle only to realize it won’t start due to a dead battery?
At Beaulieu Towing we can help! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can quickly and easily give your battery the jump start it needs to get you back on your way.
Give us a call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year rain or shine at (909)3315572 because we know these types of emergencies seem to happen at the most inconvenient times.
City of Industry Jump Start Service
Attempting to jump start your own vehicle can be very dangerous and if not done properly and cause serious injuries to you and damages to your vehicle.
Listed below are just some of the damages that can occur if jump starting your vehicle is not done properly:
• Serious bodily injuries
• An electrical fire
• Electrical damage to you vehicle
• Alternator to fail
• Car won’t start
Safety is very important to us at Beaulieu Towing and don’t want our customers or their vehicles to be put in harm’s way. We have provided a quick Safety Guide for jump starting a vehicle.
- We always recommend giving us a call first at (909)331-5572
- Always check your jumper cables for exposed wires
- Connect one positive cable to dead battery. (+) terminal
- Connect the other end of the positive cable to the good battery (+) terminal
- Connect one end of the negative cable to the good battery (-) terminal
- Connect the other end of the negative cable to the engine block of the dead vehicle.
- Stand back and start the car with the good battery
- Wait a couple minutes then start the stalled
- Remove negative cables
- Remove positive cables
Beaulieu Towing is a family owned and operated tow truck company with many successful years in the industry.
24 Hour Jumpstart
We offer fast response times, great customer service, and affordable prices for all of our City of Industry customers. Give us a call for all your tow truck and roadside assistance needs 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
At Beaulieu Towing – Hacienda Heights we have over 30 years in the industry as a family owned and operated tow truck service.
- We take pride in the quality of our work and keep safety on our minds at all time. The safety of you, and your vehicle are our priority. If you have a dead battery, the way we see it is you have two options…
Option 1: Call us at Beaulieu Towing at (909) 331- 5572 where you can rest assured that a friendly trained professional will be there shortly. With our affordable pricing you don’t even have to break the bank.
This option allows you to rest assured because you know the person that is going to be there shortly will be prepared and know exactly what to do. You will not have to worry about your groceries spoiling, because you will be on your way before you know it.
Option 2: Ask around the parking lot if anyone will give you a jump.
This option could work if you have jumper cables in your car. However, it could be nerve racking because you have to go up to strangers and hope that they will help you. This is also very dangerous because there is a lot of weirdos out there, and we never recommend it.
- Here at Beaulieu Towing we understand that any type of car trouble can be stressful. That is why we want to be there for your roadside assistance needs.
- We offer our services 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Even on holidays! Not only do we offer jump start service but we also offer auto lockout, flat tire change, and fuel delivery.
Give us a call at (909)331-5572 and we will have you back on your way in no time at all!
In West Covina, CA we know that many people visit our local shopping malls. This is an exciting time when people can become distracted and forget to turn off the lights in the car, or lock the keys in the trunk while loading their shopping bags. With our 24 hour emergency jump start service we can provide solutions for all of your roadside shopping mishaps.
Safety is always a priority at Beaulieu Towing, and that is why we have taken the time to provide our customers with an auto jump start safety guide.
Jump Start Service West Covina
Before we get into the details of the guide we want to always recommend contacting a professional for any emergency roadside assistance help.
- Check the condition of the jumper cables, and make sure that no wires are exposed.
- Always double check that you are connecting the correct cable to the correct battery terminal.
- Connect the first positive cable to the dead car battery positive terminal (+)
- Connect the second positive cable to the good car battery terminal (+)
(Do not let lose negative cables touch anything before being connected)
- Connect the first negative cable to the good car battery (-) terminal
- Connect the second negative cable to the dead car batter engine block
- Start the good car battery
- Start the car with the dead battery
- Remove all negative cables
- Remove all positive cables
With these quick tips you should be able to safely jump start any car battery. Although, the safest way is always call a professional.
We offer affordable rates and quick response times so that you don’t have to stress about any emergency roadside assistance service.
Give us a call at (909)331-5572 or fill free to contact us via email on the contact us page.