Have you ever been stranded on the side of the road due to running out of gas? Well your definitely not the only one.
Every year thousands of drivers either forget to gas up, ignore the gas light, or simply don’t have time to fuel up before head out and as a result run out of gas.
Fuel Delivery City of Industry
There are many good reasons why we sometimes push our vehicles to the limit. For those of you who weren’t lucky enough to make it to the next gas station there is still help! We offer Emergency Roadside Assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year because emergencies can happen at any time of the day or night.
Our emergency roadside assistance services include:
• Gas Delivery
• Diesel Delivery
• Flat Tire Change
• Auto Lockout Service
• Jump Start Service
At Beaulieu Towing we are a family owned and operated company with many years of experience in the industry. We offer quick response times and affordable prices for all of our loyal customers.
For all of our big rig truck drivers or people who drive diesel fueled vehicles we can still help!
Even though running out of diesel can be a headache we don’t want it to ruin your whole day. Our trained professionals can have the fuel you need delivered in no time at all. Simply give us a call at (909)331-5572 and provide us with your location.
Have you ever gone to start your vehicle only to realize it won’t start due to a dead battery?
At Beaulieu Towing we can help! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can quickly and easily give your battery the jump start it needs to get you back on your way.
Give us a call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year rain or shine at (909)3315572 because we know these types of emergencies seem to happen at the most inconvenient times.
City of Industry Jump Start Service
Attempting to jump start your own vehicle can be very dangerous and if not done properly and cause serious injuries to you and damages to your vehicle.
Listed below are just some of the damages that can occur if jump starting your vehicle is not done properly:
• Serious bodily injuries
• An electrical fire
• Electrical damage to you vehicle
• Alternator to fail
• Car won’t start
Safety is very important to us at Beaulieu Towing and don’t want our customers or their vehicles to be put in harm’s way. We have provided a quick Safety Guide for jump starting a vehicle.
- We always recommend giving us a call first at (909)331-5572
- Always check your jumper cables for exposed wires
- Connect one positive cable to dead battery. (+) terminal
- Connect the other end of the positive cable to the good battery (+) terminal
- Connect one end of the negative cable to the good battery (-) terminal
- Connect the other end of the negative cable to the engine block of the dead vehicle.
- Stand back and start the car with the good battery
- Wait a couple minutes then start the stalled
- Remove negative cables
- Remove positive cables
Beaulieu Towing is a family owned and operated tow truck company with many successful years in the industry.
24 Hour Jumpstart
We offer fast response times, great customer service, and affordable prices for all of our City of Industry customers. Give us a call for all your tow truck and roadside assistance needs 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
At Beaulieu Towing – Hacienda Heights we have over 30 years in the industry as a family owned and operated tow truck service.
- We take pride in the quality of our work and keep safety on our minds at all time. The safety of you, and your vehicle are our priority. If you have a dead battery, the way we see it is you have two options…
Option 1: Call us at Beaulieu Towing at (909) 331- 5572 where you can rest assured that a friendly trained professional will be there shortly. With our affordable pricing you don’t even have to break the bank.
This option allows you to rest assured because you know the person that is going to be there shortly will be prepared and know exactly what to do. You will not have to worry about your groceries spoiling, because you will be on your way before you know it.
Option 2: Ask around the parking lot if anyone will give you a jump.
This option could work if you have jumper cables in your car. However, it could be nerve racking because you have to go up to strangers and hope that they will help you. This is also very dangerous because there is a lot of weirdos out there, and we never recommend it.
- Here at Beaulieu Towing we understand that any type of car trouble can be stressful. That is why we want to be there for your roadside assistance needs.
- We offer our services 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Even on holidays! Not only do we offer jump start service but we also offer auto lockout, flat tire change, and fuel delivery.
Give us a call at (909)331-5572 and we will have you back on your way in no time at all!