Have you ever been stranded on the side of the road due to running out of gas? Well your definitely not the only one.
Every year thousands of drivers either forget to gas up, ignore the gas light, or simply don’t have time to fuel up before head out and as a result run out of gas.
Fuel Delivery City of Industry
There are many good reasons why we sometimes push our vehicles to the limit. For those of you who weren’t lucky enough to make it to the next gas station there is still help! We offer Emergency Roadside Assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year because emergencies can happen at any time of the day or night.
Our emergency roadside assistance services include:
• Gas Delivery
• Diesel Delivery
• Flat Tire Change
• Auto Lockout Service
• Jump Start Service
At Beaulieu Towing we are a family owned and operated company with many years of experience in the industry. We offer quick response times and affordable prices for all of our loyal customers.
For all of our big rig truck drivers or people who drive diesel fueled vehicles we can still help!
Even though running out of diesel can be a headache we don’t want it to ruin your whole day. Our trained professionals can have the fuel you need delivered in no time at all. Simply give us a call at (909)331-5572 and provide us with your location.
Have you ever gone to start your vehicle only to realize it won’t start due to a dead battery?
At Beaulieu Towing we can help! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can quickly and easily give your battery the jump start it needs to get you back on your way.
Give us a call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year rain or shine at (909)3315572 because we know these types of emergencies seem to happen at the most inconvenient times.
City of Industry Jump Start Service
Attempting to jump start your own vehicle can be very dangerous and if not done properly and cause serious injuries to you and damages to your vehicle.
Listed below are just some of the damages that can occur if jump starting your vehicle is not done properly:
• Serious bodily injuries
• An electrical fire
• Electrical damage to you vehicle
• Alternator to fail
• Car won’t start
Safety is very important to us at Beaulieu Towing and don’t want our customers or their vehicles to be put in harm’s way. We have provided a quick Safety Guide for jump starting a vehicle.
- We always recommend giving us a call first at (909)331-5572
- Always check your jumper cables for exposed wires
- Connect one positive cable to dead battery. (+) terminal
- Connect the other end of the positive cable to the good battery (+) terminal
- Connect one end of the negative cable to the good battery (-) terminal
- Connect the other end of the negative cable to the engine block of the dead vehicle.
- Stand back and start the car with the good battery
- Wait a couple minutes then start the stalled
- Remove negative cables
- Remove positive cables
Beaulieu Towing is a family owned and operated tow truck company with many successful years in the industry.
24 Hour Jumpstart
We offer fast response times, great customer service, and affordable prices for all of our City of Industry customers. Give us a call for all your tow truck and roadside assistance needs 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
It is Friday and you get an email from your favorite store saying that they are having a store-wide sale this weekend.
You decide to take a trip to the local mall in West Covina and check it out. You have a fun afternoon shopping with friends and decide that it is time to go home.
You head to the car only to realize the keys are sitting on the seat and you are locked out!
West Covina Auto lockout
Now what are you going to do?
- Call your family to come bring you the spare set? – This might be time consuming. You will have to wait for someone to answer and agree to go get the spare. Then come back and finally be able to leave.
- Try and break in yourself? – You can try and break in yourself, but there are risks here as well. You risk breaking a window in your car, or even hurting yourself!
- Call Beaulieu Towing at (909)331-5572. If you choose to call us you can rest assured knowing that a friendly trained professional will be there momentarily to get those keys back in your hand.
Here at Beaulieu Towing your safety is important to us. So whether or not you call us we want to make sure that you are safe.
- Always make sure to be aware of your surroundings
- Find out where the security guards are, or where the security office is
- If feeling uncomfortable stay with security or stay in the store until help is there
These tips can be used in any situation when you are stranded.
We offer other roadside assistance services so that you will not be stranded for long. These services include: jumpstart service, flat tire change service, and fuel delivery.
Call any time day or night at (909) 331-5572.
You are on the side of the road, out of gas. What a frustrating feeling this is! You wonder why you always wait for your light to come on, you ask yourself how this happened, how you allowed yourself to be stranded, why you did not get gas before you left for work this morning. Here at Beaulieu Towing we want to help you out. Just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Call Beaulieu Towing at (909) 331-5572
Step 2: Let us know how we can assist you
Step 3: Know that someone will be there shortly
Hacienda Heights Fuel Delivery Service
Running out of gas is a stressful and frustrating situation, but there are some things that you can do to help ensure that this does not happen again anytime soon.
- Always make sure that you have at least a quarter of a tank at all times – By being prepared you can not only avoid running out of gas, but also it can be better for your car. It is not healthy for your car to run on fumes. By running the car to empty there could potentially be other damage to the engine which can be quite costly.
- Be aware of your surroundings -Where the nearest gas station is, how long your gas light has been on etc.
- Plan ahead – Make sure you get gas before leaving for a trip
- Calculate the mileage ahead of time – This also could fall under plan ahead, but knowing how far you are driving could help you to avoid mishaps like running out of gas
By following these helpful tips you can make sure that you are prepared and do not end up on the side of the road. However, if you do end up in Hacienda Heights with car trouble know that Beaulieu Towing has you covered.
We also offer other roadside assistance such as jump start assistance, flat tire change, and auto lockout.