At Beaulieu Towing we specialize in giving your vehicle the jump start it needs to get you back on the road and on your way.
- The moment you go to start your vehicle and realize it won’t start because the battery is dead can be a frustrating one.
- We strive to relieve some of that frustration with our quick response times and low rates.
Jump Start Service in Diamond Bar, CA
There are many different reasons why your battery would die. Many times we forget to turn off our headlights or leave an interior light on. Sometimes we leave our car stereo on too long while the car is off. These mistakes may seem small at the time but can very easily turn into a big headache.
Below we have listed the most common reasons why a battery would die.
- Leaving vehicle lights on. (Headlights/Interior lights)
- Leaving car stereo on while the car is off.
- Leaving car parked for an extended period of time.
- Faulty alternator
- Battery maintenance (Dirty terminals/Faulty battery cables/No water)
If you ever find yourself with a dead battery don’t hesitate to call Beaulieu Towing at (909)331-5572 for fast and reliable jump start service.
We also offer free price quotes right over the phone so give us a call today!
Getting a flat tire can happen to anyone at anytime and although it may seem like a minor problem it can be very dangerous.
Thousand of drivers a year experience the agony of getting a flat tire and it always seems to happen when we are in a hurry.
Don’t let getting a flat tire ruin your whole day. Give us a call at (909)331-55722 and we will have a driver out to your location in no time at all. Below we have put together a check list of steps you should take in case you experience a flat tire.
• Stay calm
• Turn your hazard lights on
• Pull to the side of the road completely out of traffic.
• Call a professional for help
We would never want you to experience a dangerous tire blow out on the freeway. To avoid that from happening to you we always recommend our customers to visually inspect all vehicle tires regularly.
We offer 24 hour service, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, so you can rest assured that you will always get the help you need to get you back on your way as quickly as possible.
Our customers are our number one priority and as a result we offer all our services 24 hours a day 7 days a week rain or shine. Beaulieu Towing is a family owned and operated company with years of experience in the tow truck industry.
We aim to provide the highest quality customer service at the lowest price possible. Give us a call today for all your tow truck and roadside assistance needs at (909)331-55722
One minute your driving along on your way to work drinking your morning cup of coffee singing along to your favorite song on the radio.
The next minute your car starts to slow down and absolutely refuses to accelerate. Your car rolls to a stop and completely turns off. You never thought it would happen to you, but it just did.
You ran out of gas! What should you do now?
• Remain calm
• Pull to the shoulder
• Turn your hazard lights on
• Call for help
Providing quick response times and great customer service 24 hours a day 7 days a to our loyal West Covina customers is our number one priority. We know emergencies happen at all times of the day or night and you can rest assured you will always get the help you need. Give us a call anytime at (909)331-5572.
Being a family owned and operated tow truck company means we take the time to make sure our customers are completely satisfied.
We know getting your vehicle towed or calling for roadside assistance can be very stressful.
At Beaulieu Towing we aim to relieve some of that stress with our friendly customer service, fast response times, and low rates.
Fuel delivery is just one of the many roadside assistance services we offer at Beaulieu Towing. Below are a few of the other common services requested.
• Auto Lockout Service
• Flat Tire Change Service
• Fuel Delivery Service (gas or diesel)
• Jump Start Service
Give us a call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for all your tow truck and roadside assistance needs.
Have you ever been stranded on the side of the road due to running out of gas? Well your definitely not the only one.
Every year thousands of drivers either forget to gas up, ignore the gas light, or simply don’t have time to fuel up before head out and as a result run out of gas.
Fuel Delivery City of Industry
There are many good reasons why we sometimes push our vehicles to the limit. For those of you who weren’t lucky enough to make it to the next gas station there is still help! We offer Emergency Roadside Assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year because emergencies can happen at any time of the day or night.
Our emergency roadside assistance services include:
• Gas Delivery
• Diesel Delivery
• Flat Tire Change
• Auto Lockout Service
• Jump Start Service
At Beaulieu Towing we are a family owned and operated company with many years of experience in the industry. We offer quick response times and affordable prices for all of our loyal customers.
For all of our big rig truck drivers or people who drive diesel fueled vehicles we can still help!
Even though running out of diesel can be a headache we don’t want it to ruin your whole day. Our trained professionals can have the fuel you need delivered in no time at all. Simply give us a call at (909)331-5572 and provide us with your location.
Have you ever gone to start your vehicle only to realize it won’t start due to a dead battery?
At Beaulieu Towing we can help! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can quickly and easily give your battery the jump start it needs to get you back on your way.
Give us a call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year rain or shine at (909)3315572 because we know these types of emergencies seem to happen at the most inconvenient times.
City of Industry Jump Start Service
Attempting to jump start your own vehicle can be very dangerous and if not done properly and cause serious injuries to you and damages to your vehicle.
Listed below are just some of the damages that can occur if jump starting your vehicle is not done properly:
• Serious bodily injuries
• An electrical fire
• Electrical damage to you vehicle
• Alternator to fail
• Car won’t start
Safety is very important to us at Beaulieu Towing and don’t want our customers or their vehicles to be put in harm’s way. We have provided a quick Safety Guide for jump starting a vehicle.
- We always recommend giving us a call first at (909)331-5572
- Always check your jumper cables for exposed wires
- Connect one positive cable to dead battery. (+) terminal
- Connect the other end of the positive cable to the good battery (+) terminal
- Connect one end of the negative cable to the good battery (-) terminal
- Connect the other end of the negative cable to the engine block of the dead vehicle.
- Stand back and start the car with the good battery
- Wait a couple minutes then start the stalled
- Remove negative cables
- Remove positive cables
Beaulieu Towing is a family owned and operated tow truck company with many successful years in the industry.
24 Hour Jumpstart
We offer fast response times, great customer service, and affordable prices for all of our City of Industry customers. Give us a call for all your tow truck and roadside assistance needs 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
It is Friday and you get an email from your favorite store saying that they are having a store-wide sale this weekend.
You decide to take a trip to the local mall in West Covina and check it out. You have a fun afternoon shopping with friends and decide that it is time to go home.
You head to the car only to realize the keys are sitting on the seat and you are locked out!
West Covina Auto lockout
Now what are you going to do?
- Call your family to come bring you the spare set? – This might be time consuming. You will have to wait for someone to answer and agree to go get the spare. Then come back and finally be able to leave.
- Try and break in yourself? – You can try and break in yourself, but there are risks here as well. You risk breaking a window in your car, or even hurting yourself!
- Call Beaulieu Towing at (909)331-5572. If you choose to call us you can rest assured knowing that a friendly trained professional will be there momentarily to get those keys back in your hand.
Here at Beaulieu Towing your safety is important to us. So whether or not you call us we want to make sure that you are safe.
- Always make sure to be aware of your surroundings
- Find out where the security guards are, or where the security office is
- If feeling uncomfortable stay with security or stay in the store until help is there
These tips can be used in any situation when you are stranded.
We offer other roadside assistance services so that you will not be stranded for long. These services include: jumpstart service, flat tire change service, and fuel delivery.
Call any time day or night at (909) 331-5572.
At Beaulieu Towing – Hacienda Heights we have over 30 years in the industry as a family owned and operated tow truck service.
- We take pride in the quality of our work and keep safety on our minds at all time. The safety of you, and your vehicle are our priority. If you have a dead battery, the way we see it is you have two options…
Option 1: Call us at Beaulieu Towing at (909) 331- 5572 where you can rest assured that a friendly trained professional will be there shortly. With our affordable pricing you don’t even have to break the bank.
This option allows you to rest assured because you know the person that is going to be there shortly will be prepared and know exactly what to do. You will not have to worry about your groceries spoiling, because you will be on your way before you know it.
Option 2: Ask around the parking lot if anyone will give you a jump.
This option could work if you have jumper cables in your car. However, it could be nerve racking because you have to go up to strangers and hope that they will help you. This is also very dangerous because there is a lot of weirdos out there, and we never recommend it.
- Here at Beaulieu Towing we understand that any type of car trouble can be stressful. That is why we want to be there for your roadside assistance needs.
- We offer our services 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Even on holidays! Not only do we offer jump start service but we also offer auto lockout, flat tire change, and fuel delivery.
Give us a call at (909)331-5572 and we will have you back on your way in no time at all!
You are on the side of the road, out of gas. What a frustrating feeling this is! You wonder why you always wait for your light to come on, you ask yourself how this happened, how you allowed yourself to be stranded, why you did not get gas before you left for work this morning. Here at Beaulieu Towing we want to help you out. Just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Call Beaulieu Towing at (909) 331-5572
Step 2: Let us know how we can assist you
Step 3: Know that someone will be there shortly
Hacienda Heights Fuel Delivery Service
Running out of gas is a stressful and frustrating situation, but there are some things that you can do to help ensure that this does not happen again anytime soon.
- Always make sure that you have at least a quarter of a tank at all times – By being prepared you can not only avoid running out of gas, but also it can be better for your car. It is not healthy for your car to run on fumes. By running the car to empty there could potentially be other damage to the engine which can be quite costly.
- Be aware of your surroundings -Where the nearest gas station is, how long your gas light has been on etc.
- Plan ahead – Make sure you get gas before leaving for a trip
- Calculate the mileage ahead of time – This also could fall under plan ahead, but knowing how far you are driving could help you to avoid mishaps like running out of gas
By following these helpful tips you can make sure that you are prepared and do not end up on the side of the road. However, if you do end up in Hacienda Heights with car trouble know that Beaulieu Towing has you covered.
We also offer other roadside assistance such as jump start assistance, flat tire change, and auto lockout.
Locking the keys in the car is one of the most frustrating moments for any driver. I hate that moment when you are standing outside of your car and you double check your pockets just one more time to make sure they are not there, and realize they are dangling from the car ignition. Well here at Beaulieu Towing and Transport we want to take some of that frustration away, with our affordable pricing and quick response times our drivers will have you back on your way in no time.
Don’t let someone who is untrained damage your car!
In order to avoid any unwanted damage always call a professional. After having a frustrating day, the last thing that you want to deal with is damage to your vehicle.
Every lockout situation is different!
We need more details, so that we can help you get your problem resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible, give us a call at (909)331-5572 and we can go over some important info with you.
Auto Lockout Service – Hacienda Heights
We are very familiar with Hacienda Heights / Puente Hills area, and consider it somewhat of our own backyard. Taking care of our local residences for all of their towing and roadside assistance needs is what we do best. We know that accidents and roadside mishaps happen at all times of the day or night and that is why we are also a dedicated 24 hour service. We are even open over the holidays, after all that is when most people travel. Some of our auto lockout solutions include:
- Emergency Auto Lockout Solutions
- 24 Lockout Service
- Car Locksmith Services
Don’t let locking your keys in the car ruin your whole day, at Beaulieu Towing – Hacienda Heights we are fast! We will have a driver out to your in no time. Give us a call at (909)331-5572!
Flat tires are very frustrating and can be avoided with a few helpful tips. Below we have put together some useful information that can help avoid a tire blow out. If you are in need of assistance because you have already experienced a tire blow out please give us a call at (909)331-5572. We will have a trained member of our staff come out and help you get back on your way safely.
1. Check Your Air Pressure
Checking your air pressure monthly can help avoid a tire blow out. For tire related crashes, the number one cause according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is under-inflation. Under inflated tires can have negative effects on the handling of your car. One of the negative effects that it can have on your tires is uneven treat ware.
2. Visually Check Tires for Damage
Seeing that you have a flat before you leave the parking lot and drive on a busy roadway can help avoid a potentially dangerous situation. Some of the things one should check for are listed below:
- Uneven Tread
- Cracks on the sidewalls
- Signs that the tire has been punctured
If you see anything listed above, or abnormal to your vehicles tires it is always recommended to have the tires replaced or repaired before attempting to drive the vehicle. You and your passengers safety is always the number one priority.
3. Rotate Your Tires
All owners manuals will have an exact time frame for how long one should wait before rotating the tires, but we always recommend not waiting more then 6,000 miles. Rotating the tires will help with the longevity of the tire by assuring that the treat wares evenly.
Make sure that your tires are properly balanced. Misalignment of the steering or suspension can have a negative effect on your vehicle tires. This can cost you money by your tires wearing down quicker then necessary.
5. Check for size
Making sure that all tires are the same size is important. If one of your tires is even in size this can cause excess ware to the tires.
Flat Tire Change Service City of Industry
- With our drivers on call 24 hours a day and seven days a week, we take pride in knowing that if you have a flat tire or tire blow out there is someone you can count on no matter what time it is. We are a family owned and operated service with many many years in the industry.
We have affordable prices and quick response times because after having a negative experience with your vehicle the last thing that we want is for our customer to be sitting on the side of the road somewhere just waiting.
- Calling a professional for help is always recommended when it comes to roadside assistance because it is a very dangerous job. Laws have even gone into place to help keep first responders and tow truck drivers like myself safe when attending to the aid of a customer.
If you have any questions, or are in need of any type of roadside assistance give us a call at (909)331-5572!