Have you ever gone to start your vehicle only to realize it won’t start due to a dead battery?
At Beaulieu Towing we can help! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can quickly and easily give your battery the jump start it needs to get you back on your way.
Give us a call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year rain or shine at (909)3315572 because we know these types of emergencies seem to happen at the most inconvenient times.
City of Industry Jump Start Service
Attempting to jump start your own vehicle can be very dangerous and if not done properly and cause serious injuries to you and damages to your vehicle.
Listed below are just some of the damages that can occur if jump starting your vehicle is not done properly:
• Serious bodily injuries
• An electrical fire
• Electrical damage to you vehicle
• Alternator to fail
• Car won’t start
Safety is very important to us at Beaulieu Towing and don’t want our customers or their vehicles to be put in harm’s way. We have provided a quick Safety Guide for jump starting a vehicle.
- We always recommend giving us a call first at (909)331-5572
- Always check your jumper cables for exposed wires
- Connect one positive cable to dead battery. (+) terminal
- Connect the other end of the positive cable to the good battery (+) terminal
- Connect one end of the negative cable to the good battery (-) terminal
- Connect the other end of the negative cable to the engine block of the dead vehicle.
- Stand back and start the car with the good battery
- Wait a couple minutes then start the stalled
- Remove negative cables
- Remove positive cables
Beaulieu Towing is a family owned and operated tow truck company with many successful years in the industry.
24 Hour Jumpstart
We offer fast response times, great customer service, and affordable prices for all of our City of Industry customers. Give us a call for all your tow truck and roadside assistance needs 24 hours a day 365 days a year.