Experiencing a blowout on the freeway can turn into our worst nightmare. If your tire ever blows out on the freeway you can be in danger.
Flat Tire Change West Covina
To be prepared and able to control the situation as safely as possible we have gathered a help helpful tips:
- At first sign of danger properly grip the steering wheel.
- Do not slam on your brakes.
- Take your foot off of the gas to allow the vehicle to slow down
- Turn on your flashers, and if needed signal to change lanes
- Once to the shoulder, make sure to stop in a safe location
Once to the side of the road we always recommend our local residence to call a professional. Changing a tire on the side of the road is not safe.
At Beaulieu Towing and Transport we offer affordable rates and quick response times to have you back on your way as quickly as possible. Give us a call at (909)331-5572 and we will have an estimate for you right over the phone.
- When it comes to emergency roadside assistance we wanted to make sure you always had someone to be there for you. All of our emergency towing, and roadside services are 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- If you are going to change the tire on your own there are a few quick tips we would like to share with you in order for you to be as prepared as possible.